STUDENT COUNCIL MEETINGS
Somerdale Student Council
Criteria for being in student council:
- Demonstrates leadership abilooity and shows excellent character
- Demonstrates a willingness to assume responsibilities
- Maintains above average grades (C average or better on all report cards with no D’s or F’s)
- Willing and able to attend ALL student coundil meetings and other activities
Consequences for member NOT meeting Criteria:
1.Receiving one officer referral will result in member giving up student council position for 4 weeks.
- Receiving a second office referral will result in a member being dismissed from student council.
- Reciveing a D or F grade on a report card will result in a member giving up student council until the next grading period.
- Receiving a D or F grade on a second report card will result in member being dismissed from student council.
- Missing two meeting with prior notification will result in member being dismissed from student council.
Student council will meet every 1st Tuesday during the students recess.
Officers will meet the 3rd Tuesday during their recess.
(Can be printed or filled out online using Internet Explorer)